Bamboo Cup with Silicone Sippy Lid
Babies are soon ready for their first cup and this Eco Rascals bamboo sippy feeder is a great way to transition from a bottle to a cup for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
Learning to drink out of a cup is a skill that everyone needs to master. This sippy feeder will help support the tip up and down motion that’s required to drink from a cup. It also catches most of the liquid when it drops – so no big spills!
The best thing about it is that when the child no longer needs the sippy feeder, you can just remove it and voila, you have a normal cup.
- A great starter cup for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers learning to drink out of a cup.
- Made of organic bamboo which is a natural material, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- This cup is spill proof but not leak proof. This means if someone knocks me over, the liquid will be largely contained but the liquid will still leak through my top.
- The sippy feeder lid is super soft and can easily be pulled over a cup full of liquid.
- The lids come in vibrant colours and match with the other bamboo bowls and plates .
- Detachable silicone sippy feeders are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
How to look after your Bamboo tableware:
- Bamboo products should be washed before first use in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly – this is how to care for them after use too.
- Always detach the silicone ring for washing and storing to give the bamboo base time to breathe.
- Bamboo doesn’t cope well in the hot or the cold so do not put in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – It might appear to be coping fine but it’ll last longer if you don’t.
- Children should be supervised whilst eating at all times.
Looking for a gift? We can combine this plate into a gift set.