Chuckle Navy Nubuk Leather Riptape Pre-walker Shoe
Start-Rite's sturdy Chuckle pre-walker shoes are specifically designed for chubby little feet as they start to explore. Made using the softest of leather uppers, padded ankles and cushioned insoles they protect baby's feet as they start cruising and taking their first steps. The ultra-flexible lightweight sole allows uninhibited movement and maximum sensory feedback to encourage the development of natural movement.
A wide single riptape fastening keeps feet firmly in place whilst being easy to adjust for a precision fit. Feet also stay fresh in breathable nubuck/leather mix uppers and mesh linings. The mix of classic navy with a flash of blue and complementary blue top stitching, this a smart and fun cross season pre-walker's shoe.
- Uppers made using the softest leathers for niggle-free barefoot comfort
- Padded ankles for added comfort and support
- Breathable mesh linings for fresh, happy feet
- Lightweight & flexible sole for natural movement and healthy foot development
- Riptape fastening for easy adjustment by little fingers
Read our blog post about when to buy your baby's first shoes and what to look for.
You can find help with measuring your child's feet at home and calculating their Start-Rite size here: